Sunday, August 5, 2012

Canada and Caroline

Right now, as I am writing, little Miss Cutie (Caroline) is sitting in my lap, watching as I type.
I am babysitting her every day as Melissa and Michael work on their house, which, by the way, is progressing nicely.
They're actually moving in furniture and such!! :)

Christie, Mama, Daddy, and other of my church friends are in Canada right now! They should be in Penticton by now.
I felt sorry for them because they had to get up at 3:30 (a.m.) to go to the airport, but a little green with envy as they get to see Canada and work there.

Today I am 13! Thank you, Sarah, for that delightful comment you wrote; I felt absolutely thrilled when I read it! :)
I am mostly excited that I am 13, for I no longer have to wear the JACKET OF SHAME (the lifejacket) on the boat, unless, of course, I am tubing with friends or skiing or whatever.

There are plenty more things that I am thrilled over: the Olympics, the Saints are playing tomorrow night, favorite TV shows are coming back in the fall or sooner or whatever.


:)
Ha ha, yes, you may think me as silly, but the Ferris wheel (and of course Big Ben) is often seen in Doctor Who, especially the Ferris wheel. :)

So, on the 10th of August, Rachel is taking me somewhere for my birthday.... yet I know not where, only Rachel does, so when that time comes, I shall most definitely post about it.
Also, Melissa told me that she would take me anywhere I wanted (I presume you probably already knew that, but whatever :) so I asked to be taken into Old Covington to looked through antique shoppes. I absolutely LOVE to look through antique shoppes!
I shall totally take pictures then.

Jet'aime, my fantastic readers!
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome!!!! ;) My birthday is Saturday! And I'm turning 12... I've tried to comment on your blog when I first found out about it but I couldn't find the anonymous profile, but I just relized that you changed it :D. Sarah ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The OLYMPICS HAS BEEN AWESOME!!!!! Happy Birthday!

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)