Monday, August 27, 2012

A Motto or Philosophy

DAY 30 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE.

"Perfect Practice Makes Perfect."

I use that one a lot.

"Never Give Up."

I dig that one.

"Be Kind To Your Webfooted Friends...For a Duck may be somebody's mother..."
oh, wrong one.

"One Man's Junk is Another Man's Treasure."

Yeah, just change the 'man' to person.

"Never waste a minute thinking about someone you don't like." Dwight Eisenhower.

"Live in such a way that is someone speaks badly of you no one would believe it."

Eh, that's a good one.

"Life is short, live it.
Love is rare, grab it.
Anger is bad, dump it.
Fear is awful, face it.
Memories are sweet. Cherish it."

"Say what you think, not think what you should say."

"Be yourself, play fair, shoot for the moon, jump for joy, count your blessings, celebrate, dance in the rain, sing silly songs, make new friends, believe in magic."

uh huh.

"Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too."

oh yes.

"It isn't that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person."

"If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen."

"Be cheerful; it's contagious."

don't i know.

And that's all. Yikes, it's actually a lot; not just A motto or philosophy. But you know that I can never pick one.
oh well. :)

Cheerio, and I hope you liked my motto(s)!

P.S. on the 29th day, I chose punch as a physical feature. But I was told that that was not actually a physical feature. So I choose hands. Hands are good. Very useful. Ta da. I'm so schmaert.

1 comment:

  1. Good post! My fave. was "Live in such a way that if someone speaks badly of you, no one will believe it".

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)