Friday, May 25, 2012

Day Six: A Moment You Wish You Could Relive

Umm...I'm thinking...probablyyyyyyyyyyyyy........going to Walt Disney World's water parks: Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. SOO awesome!!
Yet I would rather go to California's Knott's Berry Farm theme park more than the water parks. I LOVE Knott's Berry Farm!!! We used to go there when I was younger. We used to go every November, and my favorite ride was... THE DRAGON SWING. MWUHAHAHAHAHAA!
Heh heh. Just kidding. I mean, I loved it and all, but it wasn't that scary. My favorite ride NOW, is Supreme Scream. I would give just about anything--just about--to ride that thing again.

All right, tomorrow I will post the results of the Ten Questions Quiz. Rachel P., you did better than you might have thought! Emma, I'm surprised at how well you know me!! And Clara, you did just as well as Emma did, and we haven't seen eachother for FOREVER. Sam is my brother. He doesn't really count, but I'm still posting his results.

Jet'aime,
Molly
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)