Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 8

Day 8
A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

well, although there are several people I can think of who I could possibly write this to, there's one person that keeps popping up in my head. Two people, in fact. okay, whatever. A whole family.

Dear Emma F. and company..or in this case, family,
Yup, y'all have practically changed my life! Without you, I probably wouldn't like a list of things. But I like them now. Well, truth be told, I am not one for long letters, and you know that, so it's probably going to be a short letter.
I'm so glad that when y'all lived in my neighborhood, we got to see eachother every day. Ha, thanks for lending the numerous amount of clothes that I forgot at home!
I'm always so happy to receive letters from y'all in the mail, especially when it has any type of picture in it. I'm always so happy to get gifts from y'all for my birthday, and for Christmas and things like that, and I'm so excited to give you one, too.
I'm glad that I get to see Savannah and Miss Becki and the entire family, and I'm glad I've met you!
Also, yes and no that I believe that we've been friends for about nine years. :)
With love from your BFF,
Molly May

And that is exactly what I would write for real. Savannah, I know you read my blog, and I wouldn't mind if you read it to the family! :)

 Jet'aime,
The Sassy Sister
MO L LY

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)