Wednesday, May 16, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day Three




It probably is apparent that I love this 30 day challenge thing, as I am posting everyday. It really is very hard for me to not post more than once about it, because I just love quizes and something-however-many-days challenges. I mean, i LOVE quizes and little challenges.

Day Three
A Favorite Book

Hmm...let me think...just kidding. Can it be a series? GOOD. Because without any hesitation, It's Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer.I just can't believe that he's writing one more book and then he's done!!! Noooooo!!!! Come back, Artemis Fowl!!!!!

                                                         
                                                     

Well....at least the author writes more than one book (or series, for that matter).
Oh, I also like Little Women. my brother Dan gave me a book for Christmas about two years back, and I it read every now and then. Although I've already read it more than twenty times. It's such a good book, and the type that Dan gave me makes me feel like i have a really cool book, because of the cover and stuff. I couldn't find a different picture for it, so I didn't (apparently) load one up on here. I didn't like the picture of Little Women anywhere else but on my cover, and I don't want to go all the way back to my room to go get my book. Actually, I just don't feel like getting my camera.

Jet'aime,
ThE sAsSy SiStEr
                                    
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)