Friday, May 18, 2012

Day Five :)

A Favorite Quote
Yikes. A favorite quote? Well, for once, I don't think it will be very many!

...I hear a face....I see a voice!---William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Nights Dream

...but the base of the mercenaries' paint was not what bothered him--it was the name itself, which was Plunderer, in Gnommish, of course. ...the pronunciation of the word plunderer was more or less fourfourfour. 
Four four four, thought Artemis, pale inside his helmet. Death death death.--Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex 

Juliet's bottom lip hung out sulkily, transporting Butler ten years into the past, when he'd forbidden her to shave her head.---Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex

There you go. My three favorite quotes. I love the bottom one the very best. :)

Jet'aime to my readers,
Molly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)