Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day Four

Yup, I'm writing on this everyday, so I decided it would be boring to read 30 Day Challenge all the time, so I'm sticking with Day Five or whatever day I'm on.

A Favorite TV Show

The Biggest Loser. Yes. I know. I'm weird, but I LOVE the Biggest Loser. If you let me, I'd probably watch about ten episodes in half the day. And they're about 40minutes-1hour long.

                                                                  

Yay for Biggest Loser trainers! Yay for the show!!
heh heh...well, that's practically the only----WAIT. HOW could I POSSIBLY forget?? I LOVE Avatar: The Last Airbender series, and the series after that; The Legend Of Korra.
                                                       
            The picture above is Avatar: The Last Airbender. The one below is a picture of Korra from The Legend of Korra.
                                      
                                        

Jet'aime from your weird friend,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)