Thursday, December 23, 2010

Presents are meant to be.... (And something else off topic)

opened, and not to be stared at while we wait for the 25 (and 24!) to come...
are not meant to have their tags read until the 25.. (A big, huge, long day before then!)

Okay, this is off topic, I know, but a long while ago in previous posts, I thought I promised a VERY silly pictures... of DISNEY princesses. PRINCESSES. Okay, I just hope you don't not like it, because if you don't like it, well, I can take it off! (Oh, by the way, if y'all want to see the world's largest snake, I can show you a video of it on here! (Thanks, Sarah! It's really... BIG! Hee hee!) 
                                   Goofy, funny silly princesses... (Note: Look at poor Alice! HAHAHAHA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)