Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tagged for a Q/A

So you know how I was telling you about all those Q/A's I got tagged in? Well, I'm posting the first one. :) I'm thinking I'll do the second one in a couple of days.
The first one I was tagged by Hannah at The Writer's Window.

1. If the main villain of your favorite book/movie/TV series showed up on your front doorstep, what would you do? (Explain who it is first...)

Okay, so many people know that I'm a Whovian--a big Doctor Who fan. Doctor Who is a sci-fi/fantasy TV show about a time-and-space-traveling Genuis who travels in his TARDIS, his time machine. Two of the biggest iconic enemies are the Daleks, aliens who defeated the Time Lords (save the Doctor) in the most epic battle in all history (the Doctor is the last Time Lord of all); and then, the Cybermen, robots that shoot lasers, are relentless in chasing you, try to take over the world several times and fail (courtesy of the Doctor) and upgrade you; in another words, they change you to Cyberman, a painful expierence--they take away your feelings and make you one of them.

I am deathly afraid of these Cybermen.
 Their relentlessness, their speech. I will literally have to hide underneath my covers when I'm being stupid enough to imagine them waiting aroun my bed in the night.

If they showed up at my doorstep, I would first scream. Then I would run, trying to find an axe. Maybe I can cut the Cyberman. I'd rather that than be shot by a laser. I'd rather be shot by a laser than be upgraded.


2. Now supposing the heroes opposite this villain showed up just after your exchange. What would you do then?
  Gape for a minute. The DOCTOR?! At my doorstep? 
     And then I'd yell, "WHAT DO I DO?"
     And he'd yell back (as we're dodging the Cyberman's lasers), "USE THE MECHANICAL PART ON THE GROUND TO CREATE A MENTAL TELEPATHIC FIELD SO I CAN--"
     "What?"
 
3. So... moving on, the heroes defeat the villain (with some help from you, of course- whatever it may be. ;) But the next day, you're just walking along, minding your own business, when you suddenly come across the same villain... who is now lying in the dust severely wounded and unconscious. What do you do? 
Lock him up. It sounds heartless, but a Cyberman? Dig a pit and drop him in it, put a lid on top and hope the Doctor comes to deal with him.
4. Now his minions show up and kidnap both you and him and take you to their universe (or version of your universe, whatever it happens to be.) Your reaction? 
Defiance. Of course I'll be shaking in my custom-made baby seal leather boots, but if I keep them talking, maybe I can escape?


5. Your fantastic heroes have arrived to rescue you- but now you're faced with a choice. The villain, out of gratitude for your earlier help, (assuming you actually did help him when he was wounded) has offered you a chance to travel back to your own universe. However, the heroes warn you not to trust him. The only other way for you to get back home is to travel with the heroes on a long and dangerous journey... and there's no guarantee that you'll survive.
What. Do. You. Do. 
 
Psht I'm going with the Doctor! Ridiculous notion to actually get help from my kidnappers. Also, I'm not sure they'd be so pleased that I locked their leader in a pit...
Time for some tagging!
I tag Rachel from the Sesquipedalian Dreamer 
Elf from need2read
 
You know you don't have to do this, but you can.
and that's all I can think of. :) 

-Me

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is hilarious!!!!! I love your answers, Molly! You belong in a Doctor Who show! And your 'Megamind' reference made me laugh. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)