Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog changin'

So you know, I used to have a beach blog. I'd post (not often) pictures and stuff but I never actually used it. Anyhow, I came up with a new idea, and if you want, I'd love it if y'all checked it out! It's called A Writer's Ponderings. It's still a work in progress--I'm not sure I'll keep the background and there are so many buttons to take away and add, many awesome writer quotes to put down--you get the idea.

Anyhow, writer tips and stuff will be posted there, so check it out here!

-Me

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I was finally able to find your blog! I also follow your other blog now, and thank you for following my blog. It is always great to see a fellow Whovian, I love that show!

    -James

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)