Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello, World ;)

How has everyone been? I hope the answer's "great" or something like that.
When I say everyone, I mean the world! So I say "Hello, world!"
Today has been so warm, everyone wore shorts and T-shirts... and no sweaters! Yay! That must mean spring is urging winter to go away and make room for warmer weather. I sure hope so!
What if I gave my blog a new name? Would that be bad, or would you like a change? Ooh, I have a good one. "The Rowdy Roy Household" or "The Rowdy Roy's." I think I like the first one, how about you? Okay, I'm REALLY considering on doing it. Really, I am. Instead of www.sassysister9.blogspot.com, It's going to be www.rowdyroyshousehold.blogspot.com... yes, I know. My brother just told me that that was really hard to read. And it's as long as the Frich Family Farm of Faith. http://farmoffaith.blogspot.com is their blog. It's really great. Well, my title is almost as long as their title. I'm going to change the blog name in a bit, so you have time to read this and remember. As we say, "Hokey Dokey, Smokey!" (Okay (pronounced oh-key) dokey, smokey)

Oh, yeah. What do you think about my idea of putting stories on here as well? We could start on one of mine, or start on yours, or make up one all together. I don't care if you have to make the comment boxes REALLY big, as long as you got your part of the story in. Everyone's free to help!


  Well, hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Dear sweetest Molly Dolly,

    I vote for sassysister9 as your blogspot name. For one thing very very few girls can be sassy sister NINE!! And it just has a ring to it, don't you think?And I love reading your posts. I hope you keep writing them...maybe a bit of stories, too. But I mostly like reading just about anything you write!
    Beachgirl

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)