Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthdays!

My sister Emily's birthday is coming up soon! She's super excited... when we mention her birthday. Otherwise, she forgets about it. If you ask her what she wants for her birthday, she'll say to you, "I want a men" (that's exactly how she would say it!) "and a horse, and a men." She likes barbie men... she makes them wrestle. I don't know why. Don't ask. She absolutely LOVES horses. She's never been near a real life one, and I think she would be a little scared. I know I was, sort of, because I never knew horses were such BIG animals. Emmy has all sorts of toy horses. She has Bullseye, from Toy Story 3, and she has several miniature that come with cowgirls, which she adores.
I have a treasure hunt planned out for her birthday. She loves treasure hunts, and we only do them not so often on birthdays. The map, I'll admit, is pretty cool. I partly copied Tim's (my oldest brother) old map, which I doubt anyone remembers unless they see it.

Hope you have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Well, she *has* been near horses. She just freaks out whenever she is and refuses to ride them... even the little dinky one at Chuck'E'Cheese...

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)