Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Smokey Mountains!!

YES! Precisely what you just read!! In about three or two weeks... um, I'm not sure, because we had a slight argument whether March 7 was two weeks or three weeks away (actually, we might be leaving a little before that)... we're going to get our new trailer, put a hitch on it, and then we're going to the Smokey Mountains!! Oh, yeah! I'm am going to take so many pictures, you'll probably spend all week looking at them (okay, so maybe I'm lying. Maybe you're not going to spend a whole week on it). After that, we're going to the Dixie Stampede. We'll be back in a week, but hopefully, we'll have internet so I can tell you about our trip. Well, I just can't wait!! Write later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)