Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Well, I met an old man dying on a train...

No more destination, no more pain. 
And he said, "One thing, before I graduate.
Never let your fear decide your pain."
----

It's been pretty crazy around here these past few weeks. We came home from Florida yesterday only to have Christie and my mom leave for California today to visit my aunt with our sister-in-law. 

I've been settling back into the routines I created before I left for Florida. That's quite an accomplishment for me, because I've never made a routine and kept up to it. I am an early bird, so I'm usually outside practicing archery by 7:30 or so. I love this part of my routine. There aren't any bugs outside at this time of day; dragonflies are flying all around me, the woods surround me, there's this peaceful quiet, and since it's normally only me and my parents up, no one is calling me back inside for something. 
    
     I've been reading a story I did last November, for NaNoWriMo. I haven't touched it since, and I don't think I finished it, either. I'm sitting there either making interested faces since I know what's going to happen next but I don't know how, or making disgusted faces when I survey my horrible writing. Literally, as I sit there reading, I'm making an effort not to fix the entire thing. I've decided to just leave it and look at it when I'm older to decide if I really want to keep going. It's that bad. Sometimes it looks like a journal. Most of the time, it looks like the main character is talking to herself.

     And of course, lots of music...hence the AWOLnation lyrics above. I like bits of music that can apply to myself, music that can boost my energy or something...
 Sometimes my random edits will remind me of one of my favorite songs.

"And who do you think you are? 
Going 'round, leaving scars.
Collecting your jar of hearts..."

My latest lock screen is this. I can't listen to 'Learn to be Lonely' without feeling like crying, then that reminds me of 'War Horse' when Captain Nicholls dies...then I think of sad songs...then I think of the Doctor and Rose...

"I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
And I will love you for a thousand more..."

And now I end...
"No wonder your heart feels it's flying
Your head feels it's spinning
Each happy ending's a brand new beginning
Let yourself be enchanted, you just might break through

To ever ever after
Forever could even start today
Ever ever after
Maybe it's just one wish away
Your ever ever after..."

This has been a random post by Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)