41. Listening to my newest nephew squeak in his sleep.
42. Finding something in the woods that my Writer's Window* conjures up.
43. Swimming. If you think about it, and imagine that you aren't holding your breath, you're actually flying. ...very slowly.
44. Suspenseful movies...
45. Finding a sequel to my favorite book.
46. DIY projects
47. Making things for the Farmer's Market stand I do with Chloe :)
48. Thinking up delciousness to make when a friend comes over
49. Watching trailers for upcoming movies, like 'Elysium', 'Thor: The Dark World'...and soon, 'Captain America: The Ice Soldier' and the second Avengers movie...(eep!)
*The Writer's Window is a fantastic idea from Hannah-- all credit to her entirely!
And to finish up, a poem from me, just for you:
And now to you,
I bid adieu!
May the rest of the day
Be bright, not grey;
Wherever thou travelest,
The day be nice and blessed!
If it takes only a smile to make you glad
Then I prithee, please do not be sad!
I shall send a smile to brighten your day
So do not worry, just smile away!