Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 12

So. This time, they want me to tell you what song I want played at my wedding...
Canzona Per Sonare I by Canadian Brass.
Sorry, I am not one for downloading songs :)
It's a really pretty song, and I think, that if I did that one, I'd want it when my bridesmaids are walking down the aisle.
But I don't plan on marrying anytime soon. Just saying.
Also, if I had to play a song at my reception (WEDDING reception, so it counts), then it would definitely be Let Them Talk by Hugh Laurie.
Did you know that I had no idea how much I love that song of his?
Well, I never listened to it, because the first few minutes, it's a slow song, and I don't like slow songs very much.
But, get this, I decided that I would put this song in a movie anyhow, and as I watched the movie, I found that I wasn't really watching the movie because I wanted to watch the movie, it was because I wanted to listen to his song.
Top new favorite song.
Second favorite song, another one by Hugh Laurie.
And so it goes on, number 3, 4, 5... all by Hugh Laurie.

And for your information, I am listening to Let Them Talk right now. Actually, as I am writing this little section right here, I'm really listening to it again, my second time in a row.
So far.

Jet'aime,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)