Friday, March 23, 2012

A Thousand Words: Petals and Flowers

Ah, today I thought I should update my blog. But I wasn't quite sure about what I wanted to write about. So, instead, I thought you would simply enjoy some pictures. (above) I adore petals. I take pictures of them just about all the time.
Emmy wanted to have her pictures taken, so I dressed her up with a dress and cape that one of us made (meaning one of us girls), and, Emmy, being quite the poser, stood still for longer than I thought possible while I took pictures. Whaddya think?
As I said, I love petals. but not as much as I love pink! pink pink pink and more pink! oh yeah, and I LOVE purple. But I've never seen any purple flowers in our woods. Not the shade I like, anyhow. Yeah, ever since I was little, I've been picky picky picky about the shade of purple I liked. but I NEVER was picky about any shades of PiNk!! :)
Blackberry flower! we have 'em ALL OVER our woods. Which means we'll have TONS of blackberries (duh ;p).
and one day, Rachel made us mochas! Rachel made them superbly, and I--er--dressed? garnished?--- them up.
This is a flower from a gorgeous garden in beautiful California.
And this lovely building is in Balboa Park, California! what G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S buildings that park has!!
Jet'aime!
Molly

P.S.#1. Jet'aime means 'I love you' in French (although I bet Savannah knew that!), but I use it sort of like 'with love from' or something like that. Just so you know, in case you didn't know, but now you know. That is to say, in case you didn't know, but you might have and---wow, this is SO confusing! :p heh heh. Joe, Michelle, and I have been doing stuff like that to each other a lot.

P.S.#2. Oh yeah. MICHELLE and PATRICK are in town!!!

Joke of the week!
There are two ropes. Five blondes are on one rope, and five brunettes are on the other rope. Well, the blondes' rope start to break, so they jump onto the brunettes' rope, but the brunette's rope begins to break as well. One brave brunette says "I'm going to let go so that all of y'all will live. Please tell my family that I love them, and tell them not to worry."
This was such a heartbreaking speech. The blondes started clapping.

(if you don't get it you can tell me, and I'll tell you what it means. although I hope you got it.)
Molly

1 comment:

  1. MOLLY!!! Your post was hilarious and lovely! The pictures are beautiful! The one of Emmy was my favorite! She is turning into such a doll!

    Your joke got a giggle out of me. ;)
    I really love your blog Molly May, it always brightens up my day! (And yes, that was a rather cheesy rhyme). ;)Hug Christie and Rachel for me!

    Aimez-vous mon doux ami!! :D

    ~Savvy~

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)