Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Michal has arrived...





photo.JPG 
Looky what I got in the mail!! I am SO excited! I have already begun to read it...and let me tell you I doubt anyone will be able to tear it from my hands for the next few days.
photo.JPG
It came with these awesome bookmarks.
 photo.JPG
 And this one, which I am currently using.
 photo.JPG

photo.JPG
AWESOME!!
 photo.JPG
And that don't get any better, neither. ;-) In a completely good way, don't worry.
photo.JPG
Won't you just look at her neat handwriting?? Miss Jill, I honestly say that I wish I could write like that. Drrg now my handwriting looks REALLY crummy! Ha ha. :-P
     Sorry all the pics are grainy!! I took them with my ipod because I did not have the patience to haul out my camera...I wanted to read my book, after all.

Anywho, Later chaps! I'll post later with a few clear pictures.

Cheerio!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)