Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sunshine and Football! WHO DAT!

We are so happy that the rain has stopped! And we're so happy because the Saints play tonight! We know every day that they're going to play, and the day that they're not. Yeah, you don't think we like the Saints very much, do you? Lol. Christie is proudly still showing off her her Saints shirt, while I am proudly wearing mine, too. And when ever we go to our friends' house, or whenever we have our church over, I made sure I could locate my cup in seconds... Guess what it has written on it! "Saints' biggest fan" and an unexplainable messy Fleur-De-Lis--or what's supposed to be one, anyways. I've never attempted to draw another again.
And, for another upcoming event, I am thankful besides happy that the rain has stopped, for I am planning something very special for Sammy's birthday! It is on Tuesday, and he will be double digits! I would love to tell you all about it (if I haven't) but I am very much afraid Sam will come in and read my post, so I shall wait until later.
Well, Dear Readers, I would love to write more, but I need to go watch a certain game on television!
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Oh!!! He's going to be TEN!!! Wahoo!

    Sniff sniff! Everybodies growing up! :)

    Can't wait to hear about the birthday!

    You are funny! (about the saints!)

    Love,
    Sarah Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)