Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday night.....

is being spent trying to hold my baby nephew....
is a great night for watching my new favorite TV series....
is loads of fun making crafts with my siblings....
is filled with laughter as I watch my nephew smile and hug his new favorite toy, a big stuffed animal....
is a good night for listening to music and relaxing....
is being used to wonder what I should do from the following above....
is filled with memories from the time I went to a place called EOD and watching them blow up C4 and watching my older brother graduate from EOD....
is tiresome when I can't see my oldest sister and my brother-in-law....
And I wonder when I'm going to see all my family and friends again......

Have a good night, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... sounds kind of melancholy, Molly! ;)

    Hope you get to see all your friends and family at Thanksgiving!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost. We're goin' somewhere. Have a good Thanksgiving in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)