Friday, November 19, 2010

Countdowns....

Countdowns for holidays make you so excited, but it seems so long for day to pass just so you can mark it off! It is now 6 days away till Thanksgiving!!!!! We've still got a while yet until Christmas, sadly, but all the more time to finish getting your gifts! I know it's kind of early, but I'm going to say "Happy Thanksgiving" early or else.... I'm not going to post for a while, because I'll be so excited about Thanksgiving that I'll forget to.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the LORD is good and His love endures forever. His faithfulness continues though all generations."
---- Psalms 100:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)