Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! I know it's a bit early, but you never know what you'll be doing on Sunday, so I like to post a bit early sometimes, if I think I need to.
I hope you enjoy Valentine's Day, and writing Valentine cards to your family! I've written all mine, except a couple, which I'll be doing before tomorrow. I can't wait to pass mine out!

Happy Valentine's to you!
Happy Valentine's to you! 
Happy Valentine's everbodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Happy Valentine's to you!

Now, this song can go to any tune you want, as long as you like the tune. It can go to the tune of 'Happy Birthday', too. That's actually the way I sing it.
Well, again, Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Thank you for the Happy Valentine's. I am happy for the pink blog which matches the Valentine.

    -ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.
    And, as a matter of fact, pink is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)