Thursday, April 19, 2012

Summer Time!!



Yay! I love summer! We're going swimming just about every day now.
Uh... you're probably wondering about the strawberry. Well, in my opinion, strawberries are very summery! Along with Tang, that is (it's a great drink). Well, I'm partly just updating, and partly telling you why this is going to be a short post. It's summer! I'm too lazy to do anything but watch one of my favorite TV shows: The Biggest Loser.
Yes, I'm a geek, and I'm weird, and I'm a bunch of a lot of things. I LOVE the Biggest Loser. Favorite trainer? Who else? Jillian!! Kim's pretty awesome too. Melissa and Michael walked in one day and found me watching The Biggest Loser. They're pretty much hooked by now, I think. That is, if they find me watching it, they'll probably sit down and watch it too.
Bye bye now!

Jet'aime,
Molly

P.S. 'Revenge' is going very well! I'm glad y'all liked the trailer! :) :) :) :) :) Whoa. Spider eyes! :::::::) Oh hi! Didn't think you were still reading. I'm so random!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Molly, isn't BOB HARPER one of the trainers, for the biggest losers?
    If so he's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I just say what a comfort to discover an individual
    who genuinely knows what they are talking about on the internet.
    You definitely realize how to bring a problem to
    light and make it important. A lot more people have
    to read this and understand this side of the story.

    It's surprising you are not more popular given that you surely have the gift.



    My blog post: Christian Louboutin Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Christian Louboutin Shoes,
    May I first say that this is over 2 years ago when I wrote this post, and may I ask why you chose this particular post to continue commenting on?
    And while I appreciate your compliments, I would like to ask you to please stop. I have looked at your blog and I'm not interested. I'm sorry, but I don't understand this, why you keep trying to get my attention.
    Also, I would also like to answer some questions you left that no, I did not hire a blog designer, I get my blog background and header from other websites.

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)