Saturday, April 21, 2012

Movie Fail

I tried really hard to upload the movie we made, but it never finished loading...
so, New Heart Studios, I might ask Christie to put it on a thumbdrive for me, so y'all can watch it.

Savvyannah, YOU and your family will have to come see US to watch it. Sorry. :) (hint hint)

Clara, well, I guess you'll have to come over, too, if you want to watch it. (yet another hint. Besides which, we should write on that day, too...)
 Heh heh. I should so do this whenever I want to see y'all. Why didn't I think of this before? It's perfect!
 Sweetness.
Well, write later!
                          Sweet Caroline. Just looking around. Innocent as can be.

Jet'aime,
Molly

4 comments:

  1. Molly,
    We are planning on making a visit soon, so that works out perfectly!! :)

    Caroline is ADORABLE!! (But, I am sure you already know this! haha ;P

    Miss you..... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are??? When??? Oh, goodness, I hope u bring one of the girls!!

      Delete
    2. P.S. I'm typing on my iPod, so sometimes the spelling isn't do great ;)
      And YES!!!! Oh, my, goodness Caroline is SO cute! She's crawling around and is a very smart baby!!
      Tell me you're coming SOON! Are y'all coming next month or what??! MISS YOU!!! (you probably can tell) :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a plan! Can't wait to see it!
    Emma of NewHeartStudios

    ReplyDelete

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)