Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fishing in the Christmas Season

This is what Christmas Day looked like at our house last year. Crazy, am I right?

Well, as I've probably already said in my last post, after Thanksgiving dessert---no, let me rephrase that---as SOON as Thanksgiving dessert has been eaten, it Christmas season! I can still remember last year, when Christie and Joe argued over whether Christmas season was after dessert, or the day after Thanksgiving.

And tomorrow, I'm going fishing! I'm going with Me, Myself, and I. No, just kidding lol ;). I'm going with my mom, my dad, and my brother-in-law, Michael. and me.
But, take note, Michael said we're going 'catching, not fishing.'
We're getting up at 5:30 so we can get there for high tide, I think, I forgot. Sam wanted to go, but if I don't know him, he is NOT willing to get up at 5:30. He's the Night Owl, I'm the Early Bird. Not that Sam is grumpy or anything. Though I do find you're a lot chirpier if you go to sleep on time and get up early.

Well, a very Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)