Thursday, August 25, 2011

Errors! Mistakes! Oh my!

Hey y'all, this is Christie just popping in for a bit to say..
I'M SORRY THAT MOLLY HASN'T POSTED AND IT'S MY FAULT!
Okay, here's the deal. Molly was using the family e-mail for her Blogger account, but a lot of spam was going to it and Mama didn't want that, so I created a new gmail account and set it up to be the admin... unfortunately, I totally, and I mean, utterly and completely, forgot the account name. I tried every single one I ever created for any reason and couldn't figure it out until I was doing my Algebra and suddenly the name just popped into my mind, totally randomly.
So. Molly will be back just as soon as I let her know about this. ;)
(and haven't you missed her?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)