Sunday, April 12, 2015

Goodbye Sassy Sister, Hello Writer

Dear all, while I love and shall keep this lovely blog, I don't think I'll be posting on here any longer. It's practically a useless announcement anyway haha, since I never post...but I am reverting to my favorite little blog, A Writer's Ponderings. It's been a long time since I've had this, about five or six years I think? But I've outgrown being the Sassy Sister- I don't really think it suits me anymore. Instead, my writing blog shall feature, obviously, my writing, little tidbits, and my adventures! (also, I tend to post  more on there. So if you want to keep up I would definitely follow my other blog if I were you. :p)

catch y'all on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)