Saturday, January 30, 2010

We woke up this morning to find a cold cold world! When we jump on the trampoline outside, we just freeze.

This morning Joe and Dan came home for the weekend.. with a box of doughnuts!! They were deliciously (we say were..) They called before they got home, and I handed the phone to Christie. Dan told her that they were on the freeway and should be home in about 45 minutes. Then he yelled at Joe to slow down, and added that with the way Joe drove, they might be there in about 2 minutes. Then they started yelling and Dan hung up the phone; and then they walked in the door.

After that, Joe took me and Christie to the Hymn Festival, where we played a hymn for a judge. We don't know how we did yet, but Ms. Delila will give us the judge's comments on Tuesday, our lesson day. I think I did all right. I played "He Leadeth Me," and Christie played "Tis So Sweet To Trust in Jesus," and also an arrangement, "Be Thou My Vision."

Well, I hope it turns warm soon!! Post later,

Molly for the both of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)