Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Working Out and Workout Songs

Ugh so I keep telling myself I'm going to run...
"It's nice out to run!"
-goes outside-
"It's way too hot out to run."

"I'm feeling running energy coming up..."
-goes upstairs to put on running clothes-
"Have I said that my room needs picking up?"
-doesn't pick up room--doesn't go running-

Oh well. But I am starting to go running anyhow, and working out. It's sort of hard to find songs that get me pumped up and aren't really songs that make me wanna dance.
Dancing is not something you want to feel like doing while you're working out, right? But this is what I feel when I work out:

My body tells me no
But I won't quit
Cause I want more
Cause I want more
My body tells me no
But I won't quit
Cause I want more
Cause I want more

PERFECT WORKOUT LYRICS or what? It's 'My Body' by Young the Giant. Boom. I love the tune. #thatPOWER is also one that makes me want to workout...but be warned. Justin Bieber sings in this one. Ugh. But oh well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Me encantan los comentarios!
(I love comments!)